Tuesday, May 12, 2009

testing, testing. one.

Two. Three...
It occurred to me that if I had a blog app for the iPhone and if I had a signal and if I had dry weather I might be able (if not asleep) to post during our walk. 'signal' is extraordinarily unlikely, but I'm testing Blogpress just in case.

It seems to do words. There's a button for photos, I feel compelled to press it...


The world did not end (well, it wasn't a RED button) and it seems to have inserted a tiny fragment of the soul of my garden. I'm going to have to make my fingers thinner, though. Now will it post this?

Yes. We have a winner. Now, will we have a signal?


-- posted on the move

2 comments:

SueJ said...

Hmm... an O2 signel in Sutherland? You might do, but 3G????? Enjoy your walk anyway. I may be testing the signel in the Hebrides later in the year!

Joanne said...

Woohoo! What a wonderful trick! I hope this means I'll be hearing more and more from you soon. I'm off to Winnipeg to find a house, but alas, that will likely mean fewer blog posts rather than more..at least for now.